Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Weekend After

I took my bloody final this past wednesday and some how still managed to work sixty hours this week. I still haven't got used to being class free. I feel every once in a while like I should be worrying about the next lesson or studying for a test. This weekend was my first to do whatever I wanted (except for the whole working bit on saturday but hey that's tax season). I actually had time to enjoy working in my front yard today. I cut the stinking rain forest in the front yard and did the weed and feed...I have never used that stuff before so hopefully wont be "feeding the weeds"...please no more bionic, holly molely, jolly green giant weeds, PLEASE!!

GO LADY VOLS!!! I am watching the game right now. Man it makes me miss it so bad. I can't wait to get somethings done around the house this summer. Maybe one of those things will be a basketball goal???? Sat night we put together a friends and played until about 11 pm. I know her neighbor was hatting us. I wanted to get in it so bad and of course my knee wobbled out on me. I sometimes wish for just the reason of my knee I had never played football. It has been a year and it still isn't right. Oh well I will be released from the doc soon to workout and I am going to get some kind of program to get it going.

Well on the weight side of things I am doing very well losing in two mths I have lost 15 lbs. woo woo. Hopefully, the streak will get even better with the work out coming.

Well I guess that is enough for now. Just thought since I had such a open schedule for the first time since July. AHHHH no stress I forgot what this felt like.

No comments: