Wednesday, May 07, 2008

BECKER >>> STICK A FORK IN MY EYE

So all week I am at my mom's driving to Mississippi State everyday to take the Regulation portion of the Becker. Today was business law. The same stuff I just finish my last class in and uggghhh. The guy was horrible. I thought I was in a cursed portion of Ferris Bueler's Day off where the teacher say.. "Bueler...Bueler ...Anyone ... Anyone." The guy would not go on. Of course here I come...CLASS NERD TO SAVE THE DAY!!! With my white cape and trusty highlighter.

AHHH

I will be so glad when it is over and I can go home to my girls. It is so funny how much I miss Emma and she hasn't even graced us with her presence yet.

I have on the other hand had a wonderful time with my mom. I have really been missing "home" and it has been so good to come back. I just wish I had more time here with out Becker and with Char and Emma here with me.

Well I should get back to visiting.

No comments: