Friday, March 19, 2010

snow and girl scout cookies

So below are some various update pictures... I am putting solid bamboo floors down in our house and the first picture shows Emma helping me...or maybe about to attack me with the shop vac hose.


This picture is of Emma's first and last girl scout thin mint cookie. She loved it as you can see but because she doesn't eat sweets or chocolate she was like a child on speed for the next couple of hrs.

This was Emma walking down the block to the Mardi Gras Parade. We went to a friends house for their annual kid friendly Mardi Gras party and then we all caravan down to the parade. She loved it. She loved putting the beads on and when the floats came by with all of their music blasting she would dance dance dance.


Eating at the party.


Our snow. I know many of you have seen much more snow but I think this is the most I have ever seen in my life. Sad I know. Then because it is tax season and I am a CPA I still had to go to work the next day and miss Emma playing in her first snow. Needless to say Char was texting me a new photo every five minutes. Thank goodness for technology.



So that kinda wraps it up for now. I am plowing through tax season and trying to get these floors done before Char and I die from disorganization. By the time I bought all the tools needed and now pay the chiropractor I could have paid some one to put down the floors and it would have been finished by now. Oh well. I really needed a project for the tax season.



1 comment:

宛佳宛佳 said...

好文章給人的感覺就是很好,謝謝您~~ .................................................................