Monday, October 08, 2007

Charlene,

Today is not an anniversary or anything, today is just a regular day. Right now in this moment, I feel overwhelmed by life in its entirety, and right now in this moment I find safety while thinking of Charlene. I think of her and everything else just fades away. I think of her and I feel the same butterflies right now sitting at work that I felt over 3 yrs ago when I first fell for her. I think of all the times she smiles at me, and how she is so sweet and has the heart of a saint. I love her with every inch of me and she is the fresh air that fills me. She knows my ins and outs, my bad times and good times, she even knows by the way I breath if something is going on in my head. I love the way she goes overboard when getting me back for a little practical joke or the way she rolls the little pieces of ham up on my sandwiches. I love surprising her with flowers. I love taking care of her. I love that we have a home together now. She makes me want to be a better person. She keeps me humble and thankful. Being with her gives me some inner strength and drive to be everything I can for her, to spoil her and love her from the moon and back. She is there laughing with me at the top of my game and there to give me a hand when I stumble. The way we can have a "date night" that consists of walking around Lowes and daydreaming together just as long as we are side by side, the way I want to know something new about her everyday, the way I can't breath if I try to picture life without her is how I know that everyday for the rest of my life I want to spend it with her. I love thinking of our life together, I love thinking about "our" family, I can't wait for her to be the mother of our children. I can't wait to spoil her even more then, and sing and read to her tummy. I can't wait to let her sleep at night and wake with our child. I know people are thinking yeah right wait till you get there. But I love her more than I thought I would ever love anyone and I know that she is it for me. She is everything to me and I hope that I can spoil her and make her smile even when we are old and grey.

I love you.

1 comment:

Holly said...

That was beautiful! You two are very lucky to have found each other!