Friday, July 25, 2008

the Jeopardy theme song constantly

That is what I here in the background all the time now. I have decided that now that I am ready for Emma to be here she will take her sweet time. When I did not feel we had the house and other affairs in order the doc was saying she would be early. So we have jump with both feet into what seems to be the forever wait, possibly worse than the two week wait.

The whole thing sometimes still seems unreal. I can't believe this is really happening. I am so excited. It is like when someone tells you something really great and you just want to say STOP PLAYIN!! I didn't really just win a million dollars.

I think about her all the time. I go to sleep dreaming of Char calling me to say she has gone into labor. I started to wonder what Char would be like when she told me. She called from work and I asked her what she would do. Would she be completely hysterical or just be like "hey whatcha doin" "nothing, what are you doing?" "Not a lot just going in to labor" All cool like that. LOL

Who knows. She figures it will depend on how much pain she is in.

In other news. I have two more Saturdays of Becker classes left. WOO WOO. I am so tired of getting up at 5 on Saturdays only to drive two hours and sit in class for 8. Almost through Almost through.

Char's dad has taken to calling her at least 2 times a day to ask if we are proud parents yet??? What is up with that you say??? Well I guess he possibly believes when Emma graces us with her presence the phones will not dial out and we will not call anyone. I don't know. Char is pretty baffled by this question he asks EVERYDAY. We will call them...of course we will. No really we will. I am sure I will be calling everyone in my phone. I went through that funk the other day (hormones PMS call it what you want) BUT I WILL BE SHOUTING IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS.

Anyways. I have to get back to studying now while I can...Thank we are a primarily tax firm and I have time to study because home time will soon become a precious commodity I know.

I will exit with the theme song from Jeopardy.

boo dooo doo dooo, boo doo doo doo, boo doo doo doo, DO! da-do, do, do, do, dooo

2 comments:

R said...

COME ON BABY!!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

The last few weeks are soooooooooo sllllllllllooooooooooooowwww.
I remember just thinking he would never get here, but all of a sudden, it happens!

Good luck!

any day now....